Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Malam Yang Membosankan

Lagi-lagi malam ini... Membosankan!
Another thought of "What the heck I'm doing in life!!!" Damn.. I wanna get ri of this thought but it linger in my mind still... Damn, I feel like I have no purpose. This is dangerous...

Anyway... this is something I wanna write for today...

10 THINGS I WANT IN A LOVER... EVERYTHING I CAN FIND IN JIM MORISSON!!! (Grrr.. roarr... sluuurrrppp...)
1. Artistic
2. Poetic
3. Damn cute (roar...)
4. Romantic (really? not sure)
5. Gondrooonnnggggg
6. Nice body
7. Those lizard eyes... hmmm...
8. Good in bed (hahaha!)
9. Flower power
10. Philosophical

"I'm the lizard king!!!! I can do anything!!!"
muss u hunny!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ov said...

Thera... kayaknya Nosa memiliki semuanya...kecuali good in bed, dan mungkin nilai2 terdegradasi dari yang telah anda sebutkan...hwehehehe...

Saturday, May 06, 2006  
Blogger oengoemeloeloe said...

gue nulis seperti ini dengan segala resiko bakal disangkain nosa ... bla bla bla...
but I refer to my imaginary lover I had since wathcing "The Doors" (movie). I'm not sure about the rumor that Jim was faking his death... I think his soul went to my dreams and stayed there. Hihihi...

Saturday, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home