Monday, March 06, 2006

Bad Girl

When I was a teenager, I promised myself not to date guys whose already have a relationship. Because I don't want to be the bad girl, I don't want to be the evil (yet every person on earth has his/her own evil within) But what happening now is... the temptation in front of me... Damn temptation... of a commited guy.

I'm looking at the picture of a girl who seemed to have a perfect life. I know that smile. That is the smile of happiness that I barely ever had. I wish I can have that kind of happiness, oh wait... I once have it. But I lost it, or perhaps, happiness itself who's turning it's back on me. Damn, it was two years ago already. I had that smile, once... I was that happy once...

I don't wanna be the bad girl. I don't wanna be the bad girl. I don't wanna be the bad girl. I think this silly 'fun search' has to be over soon. As soon as possible. I don't wanna be the person who's taking away someone's happiness. Nope, that's not me. After the silly "dream date" he has given me... then it's over. I don't want to be the bad girl.

*See, this is the reason sometimes I don't trust boys. And worse, I barely even trust myself for this kind of case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home