Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oh, multiply...

Dear Multiply,
Before you completely delete the whole blog thing, I want you to know that your blog feature means so much for me than facebook and twitter and any other social media scene.
I've made so much meaningful virtual friends in this blog. And most importantly, you brought me and Iman, who is now my husband, together. It is all started from our multiply blogs. It's funny because I'm never really a person that has that much sentimental feeling for technology. But in multiply blog, I feel connected with so many different people, although never meeting them in person. It is not about having as many online friends, but it's about having the most meaningful ones. For this, multiply is so much more beyond facebook or twitter. But I understand how difficult business can be, and how difficult to compete with others, and how difficult it is to stay exist in the business. 
I'm still sad about the bad news, but I'm trying to let go. I have to learn that good things have to come to an end eventually.
Bye, all. I'm moving to tumblr. Will announce the address soon.