Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Hi again, blog... It's been another year

Hi again, blog..
I've heard they gonna put you to sleep. Is that true?
Very disappointing... I hope I won't loose my writings :'( This blog is my writing archive!
Oh well, I'm on the 2nd year of grad school now... and guess what... I'm married! This blog brought us together :')
I really hope you won't disappear just like that. There's too much memories! Just too much...
Seems like the internet won't be there forever, huh? We all thought that the internet is a guarantee that we won't loose anything we write here... 

So sad...
    

7 Comments:

Anonymous Iman Fattah said...

:(

Tuesday, August 07, 2012  
Anonymous andreij eijkov said...

:((

Tuesday, August 07, 2012  
Anonymous andreij eijkov said...

yaawww madam thera ... ikutan petisi ini dong plisss ... http://www.change.org/id/petisi/stefan-magdalinski-ceo-of-multiply-jangan-hapus-jejaring-sosial-dari-multiply

Tuesday, August 07, 2012  
Anonymous Eternal Echo said...

Kabarin pindah kemana ya

Wednesday, August 08, 2012  
Anonymous maria ardiana said...

Hi sis, too many story and I remember we grew up together through this. Sad, indeed.. (Gema) Kamu sendiri pindah kemana, pak?

Wednesday, August 08, 2012  
Anonymous Eternal Echo said...

Blom tau. Pengennya sih berlama-lama di sini, tapi ga mungkin ya :|

Thursday, August 09, 2012  
Anonymous Iman Fattah said...

Tumblr?

Thursday, August 09, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home